my summer plans will actually look like the inside of a busy office.
but i'm not going to stop dreaming of a time where i can take a vacay (with the love of my life) and just forget about the world for a little while. no meetings. no appointments.
just me and summertime.
maybe next year?!
what are your summer plans? =)
“The need for devotion to something outside ourselves is even more profound than the need for companionship. If we are not to go to pieces or wither away, we must have some purpose in life; for no man can live for himself alone.”
Ross Parmenter -
1) the lilacs at my mothers house. we used to have a big lilac bush in our backyard when i was a kid, so the smell always reminds me of home.
2) one of my favorite albums.
3) the work.
4) the cardmaking process. like therapy.
5) my absolute favorite.
6) one of my favorite things about fruitland is the sky is always beautiful.
7) breakfast food is awesome. i don't care who you are.
8) a memory i would rather forget. studying.
9) flowers in arizona.
10) favorite read.